Meet the Staff
After a brief career in Nutrition/Dietetics, most people I came in contact with did not have the desire to make changes in their diets to improve their health. I decided I wanted to help people who were interested in improving themselves and I wanted to develop a more personal relationship. I thought that dental hygiene may be the career where people cared and wanted to see changed in their health. I thought if people go to the dentist every 6 months they must be somewhat interested in both their health and my help. Since 2004 I have been helping people change their smiles and overcome their fears. My main goal is to provide the highest quality of care to my patients by treating everyone like they are my family. Through my years in this profession, I have learned so much about people and have developed amazing trusting relationships. Peace, Love, and Floss my friends!
- Graduated with Bachelor of Science, Public Health/Nutrition from West Chester University in 2000
- Graduated Cum Laude with Associated in Applied Science in Dental Hygiene from Delaware Technical and Community College in 2004
- Enjoys being with family and friends, at the beach, and working out (certified to teach BodyAttack and BodyPump)
When I entered dental hygiene, I knew I’d finally found my niche. One of my favorite parts of being a hygienist is how much time I get to spend with my patients, one-on-one. I enjoy meeting people from many walks of life whom I never would have met otherwise. When my patients first walk through the door, I have no idea what they have encountered in their lifetime. I don’t judge them by their past, but instead focus on attaining the optimum oral health that everyone deserves. I love my job and feel privileged to be a part of their lives encouraging patients through their dental journey, no matter what part they are at.
- Registered Dental Hygienist , RDH 2011
- License in Local Anesthesia in 2011
- Outside of the dental setting I spend my time with my husband and three boys. I enjoy crafting, holidays , going to the mountains , riding quads, and a day out on the water on the pontoon!
I’ve worked in dentistry for over 14 years – nearly half my life! My first and only job before becoming a hygienist was helping out my childhood dentist’s office. My patients mean the world to me. I love getting to know them over the years and lending a gentle hand to help them build a healthy and confident smile.
- RDH since 2016
- License in Local Anesthesia 2016
- I love trying new restaurants, live music, true crime documentaries, spending time with my boyfriend and cat, and fixing our first house we bought in 2020!
I instantly became fascinated in the dental field after my first job as a receptionist at a small dental practice. It was then that I realized I wanted to expand my knowledge in the dental field. I love interacting with the patients and helping them feel confident about their smiles.
- Enjoys trying new restaurants, dancing, painting, and hiking
- Spending time with family and friends
- Likes going to rodeos
I became interested in dentistry after high school, through friends in the business. After 10 years in Oral Surgery, I joined Premier Dental in 2012. Helping patients feel confident with their smile is a passion of mine.
- Certified Dental Assistant – 2001
- Enjoys trying new restaurants, live music, and exploring new places
- Hopes to learn something new everyday
My first job in highschool was working part time in a general dental practice. It was during that time I realized I not only loved teeth, I loved interacting with patients, building their trust and relieving their dental anxieties. Over 20 years later and I still love working in the dental field where I can continue to grow with the ever- changing advances in technology that dentistry has to offer!
- Love to be by the water
- Spending time with family and friends
In 2009 I decided that I needed to change my career path and wanted to learn something new. I did not have any dental experience but I was proficient in math and was eager to learn. I began working at the front desk at Premier Dental answering phones and scheduling appointments. Since then, I have gained a lot of knowledge from attending continuing education courses and training with Dr. Hernandez.
I wear many hats in the office which keeps my position very interesting! In addition to overseeing the daily operation of the office, I am available to help educate patients about their treatment needs and maximizing dental benefits. I really enjoy speaking to patients about dental implants and Invisalign.
- A believer in learning something new everyday
- Enjoys traveling
- Enjoys spending time with family
My dental career began in 2009 as a dental assistant, which provided me a great amount of clinical knowledge. Now, as I work on the administrative side, I can apply that knowledge when helping patients understand their treatment needs and navigating their insurance benefits. I enjoy getting to know our patients on a personal level, helping them better understand how their dental benefits work, and how they can use them to obtain the smile they want. I genuinely care about each patient and make it my priority to ensure they have the best possible experience.
- Spending time with family
- Favorite things are vacationing at the beach and shopping for nearly anything
- Loves decorating for the Christmas holiday!